Please keep in mind, this is a family-friendly event. Be respectful and mindful of each other and have a good time.
In accordance with CDC and Allegany County Health Department guidelines, immunocompromised and unvaccinated individuals should continue to wear masks and social distance.
- Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- No firearms or weapons
- No pets unless they are registered service animals (all service animals must be leashed and have valid paperwork)
- No underage drinking or illicit drugs
- No open flames
- No fighting or other jackassery
- No use of recreational vehicles on the property during the event
- Be respectful of other attendees
- Rain or shine, no refunds due to inclement weather
- Legal recreational marijuana use is restricted in common gathering spaces
- No hate ❤
Frequently Asked Questions
Are campers/RVs allowed?
Yes! However, space is limited – you can add your RV registration to your ticket when you complete your purchase!
Please note: At this time there are no hookups available and only whisper generators are allowed.